Thursday, December 31, 2009

A day to remember in my life

I want to write about the day that I will remember all my life. Really, it was two days. One of them the wedding of my cousin and his sister. I will start first with my cousin.
That day I was in at college so I attended one lecture. After that, I talked to my teachers to let me go home to catch up with the wedding. I arrived to the wedding house and I started working with my brothers and my relatives. After we completed every thing we stared serve lunch to the gests that comes to attend the occasion. After all the gests had lunch, we divided ourselves into groups and had lunch.
Before the sunset we joined our relative to chat with them and to know about their news. After the sunset we went to our home to change our clothes and be ready for the party. Around 9 o’clock we toke car to the pride house to attend the party. At 9:30 the party started and we start dancing. After ten menits the groom and the pride arrived and danced with us. The party ended and every one went home, but we went to occasion house and we start chat and laugh to the early morning. My cousin wedding that the day I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post!
    I also had my cousin wedding last year. We also had a marvelous time. Weddings in Sudan have a special flavor, especially getting together and serving during the wedding ceremony.
    Well done, Nazar!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete