Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eid holiday

The last Eid was the best Eid I ever had .I spent it in village called Wad Alhaseen . It was near Tambool . When I arrived they welcomed me hard because they haven't see me for long time . The place was so warm and nice . In the early morning we sacrificed a sheep and then we all set together and grilled some of the meet of the sheep and we ate it with another foods after we finished eating we drink sharbout and had a little chat . I want to say how the Eid beautiful with your family and at the end I wish every one had a nice Eid holiday and had fun .

1 comment:

  1. Nazar,
    I enjoyed reading your post. I am glad you enjoyed your Eid holiday. I am hungry now and I can smell the shaeea from here:-)
    Please re-edit to change some verbs to the past(wanted, sat).
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete